Silver Bay Point Silver Lining Competition Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions and any conditions subsequently set by the Promoter (Continental Wine & Food Ltd) apply to the Silver Bay Point ‘Silver Lining’ promotion (the Promotion).
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over. Purchase is necessary.
- All entrants participating in the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promotional Period:
- The main promotional entry period is from 00.00 BST 24th June 2019 and will close at 23.59.59 BST on 31st October 2019 (the Promotional Period).
Purchase a promotional bottle of Silver Bay Point and go to www.sbpcomp.co.uk
- Fill out the form with your full name, email address, contact number, full postal address.
- Enter the 7 or 8 digit unique code found on the peel off back label on the promotional bottles, codes can only be used once.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days via email.
- To participate in the Promotion, one of the following promotional bottles must be purchased:
- Silver Bay Point Red 75cl
- Silver Bay Point White 75cl
- Silver Bay Point Rosé 75cl
- Each code is unique and can only be entered once.
- All entries must be received by the end of the promotion period to be valid and no liability is accepted for late entries.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
- Employees of any business involved or associated with the Promotion (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative) any such person's family or household members.
- The Promoter and/or any appointed agent reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Internet access is required to enter. Visit www.sbpcomp.co.uk to input the unique code printed on the underneath of the back label on promotional bottles of Silver Bay Point.
- All fields on the online entry form must be completed to validate the entry. All entrants must register with a valid email address and enter their unique code. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
- Promotional bottles will be available in selected stores while stocks last.
- At the point of entry should you choose to tick the box on the entry form subscribing to the Silver Bay point Mailing list, Continental Wine & Food Ltd. will retain your email on a secure server for further marketing communication until such a time you choose to unsubscribe. Un-subscription from this list will be available on all further marketing emails you receive from the business in future.
- Winners will be selected at random throughout the duration of the promotion. On entering their unique code winners are selected based on how many entries there have been to the overall competition. Rate at which prizes are distributed will change throughout the promotional period meaning there may be more winners on some days than others. The rate at which the competition receives entries will dictate when prizes are released by the algorithm used. This algorithm will also take into consideration the duration of the competition and allow for prizes to be won for the duration of the promotion.
- Winners will find out instantly if they have won on entering their code into the site www.sbpcomp.co.uk.
- Winners will receive an email to their personal inbox either providing them with their prize in the form of an E-Voucher or arranging delivery of their prize.
- Emails to winners and prizes can only be sent once to recipients and only to the email address provided at the time of entry.
- Winners must provide a valid personal email address in order to claim their prize at the time of entering the competition, invalid email addresses will mean prizes are rolled over and redistributed to new entrants.
- All prize communications will be dealt with via email and should a provided email address be invalid this will null and void this entry and prize. The prize will automatically be rolled over to the next day’s available draw. If, for whatever reason, the prize is still not claimed at the end of the promotional period it will be retained by Continental Wine & Food Ltd.
- Winners will find out instantly on the website what they have won once a valid entry form is completed.
- Winners will be notified via email within 28 days of entering with their prize in the form of an E-Voucher or further communication to arrange delivery of their prize to them.
- Should winners choose to share their winning entry news via the competition site’s link to social media platforms thus tagging the Silver Bay Point brand into their post, Continental Wine & Food Ltd. reserve the right to re-share these winner’s posts through all and any of their Silver Bay Point social media channels.
- All winners must retain their promotional label and till receipt, as this may be required to validate their prize. Excluding entrants in Northern Ireland, these will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Winning entrants must provide a valid email address at the point of entry to claim their prize.
- Entrants personal details will be kept confidential and only be available to staff and partners of Continental Wine & Food Ltd to communicate with individuals about claiming their prize during the period of the promotion. All data will be kept secure and never be shared with third parties.
- In the event of failure from the winner to claim or receive their prize, after reasonable attempts by the Promoter to make contact (by email) within 28 days of first attempting to notify the winner, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement.
- Winners agree that the Promoter may use their name and county of residence to announce the winners of this promotion and the Promoter is also entitled to utilise their details and they will participate in any publicity arising in connection with this promotion. These details will only be stored until the end of the promotion, unless the entrant gives their consent, via the tick box on entry, for Continental Wine & Food Ltd. to send marketing material thereafter.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes or gifts except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or gift of equal or greater value.
- If the entrant has won, The Promoter will send an email to the email address provided informing the entrant what prize they have won. This will also include The Entrants details to confirm that these are correct. The Promoter will only send the prize once the second email has been confirmed by the prize winner. The Promoter will endeavour to despatch prizes to arrive within 28 days of the Winners confirmation of postal address/email address.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternatives will be given. The Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value or to amend the prize if necessary.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond their control.
- Where prizes are to be delivered to the personal address or sent to the email address of a winner, the prize will only be delivered to an address within the UK and will only be sent once. Should a prize-winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant promotion.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter and/or any appointed agent is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter and/or any appointed agent reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Promotion, the Promoter in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected.
- The winner’s names and counties of residence can be obtained for a period of two months after the closing date by sending a stamped Self-Addressed Envelope marked Silver Bay Point Silver Lining Competition to The Marketing Team, Continental Wine & Food Ltd, Trafalgar Mills, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YY. All entrants agree to this information being supplied and the new GDPR law does not affect this. All personal information will be destroyed thereafter, unless authorisation is given otherwise.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final in all aspects of this promotion.
- There are a total of 462 prizes available to be won. 462 prizes are assigned to 462 winning moments throughout the Promotional Period. The entrant must fill out the form with all their contact details and input their unique code in the designated area on the website.
- The prizes that are available to be won are as follows:
- 4 x £250 Love2shop shopping spree vouchers
- 5 x Utility bills paid for a year (up to the total value of £1,154)
- 3 x iPhone XS
- 20 x Merlin Annual Passes (Standard Family)
- 30 x £100 UK Holiday Vouchers
- 100 x bottles of Silver Bay Point
- 100 x £25 Love2shop shopping vouchers
- 100 x £10 Love2shop shopping vouchers
- 100 x £20 Cineworld cinema vouchers
- If, for any reason, any prizes are left unclaimed at the end of each day these will roll over into the next day.
- If the entrant wins a bottle of Silver Bay Point, the Promoter will pick the variant at random & the winner cannot specify which they would like to receive.
- By entering this Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside the Promoter and/or any appointed agent without the individual's prior consent unless entrants indicate otherwise via the relevant tick box at point of entry. Once the competition ends and all prizes have been allocated, all personal details will be permanently deleted unless entrants have opted in to receive further communications from Continental Wine & Food Ltd at the time of entry.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated mean (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent the condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any price awarded will be void.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage to any persons or property from participation in the Promotion or from any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- If the entrant gives The Promoter authorisation to send them marketing material, the Promoter will only use the entrants data for marketing purposes. The entrant can opt out of this at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter will not supply any personal data to third parties.
- Any entrant into the competition may at any stage withdraw from the competition and request that any personal data held by the Promoter is deleted and destroyed.
- The Promoter and organiser is Continental Wine & Food Ltd, Trafalgar Mills, Leeds Road, HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorkshire, HD2 1YY, England. All communication regarding this Promotion should be forwarded in writing to The Marketing Team, Continental Wine & Food Ltd, Trafalgar Mills, Leeds Road, HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorkshire, HD2 1YY, England. English law governs these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and is an official funder to the drinkaware trust. Please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for further information regarding the facts about alcohol.